Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My engagement photos

It was such a fun day...actually, it started out crappy. I didn't know if the makeup girl, Mellody Vere (please email me if you want her contact info, she did a fabulous job,) was going to come do my makeup trial or not. So I put on my own makeup only to have her call me and say she was stuck on the 405 in traffic, at 11 am on a Friday evening. So odd. Anyway...since she was coming, I had to go wash my face of the makeup I did. But once we were on the road to pasadena, all was good and the rest of the day went really well. The pictures took us approximately 1 1/2 hours and I think it turned out great. I'm bias, though. They're pictures of me and my hunny, after all. Anyway...without furthur adieu...here's the link to our engagement pictures!

http://homepage.mac.com/jamiekcc/sr/

I don't understand why I can't get a hyper link up. So annoying!

No comments: